Verdurez Local Meetup (VLM): Chennai | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Verdurez Meetups
Ishita
Ishita Apr 3

Verdurian K R Ramani has shown interest in having a meetup in Chennai.

He writes, "apart from interaction through the website, an occasional get together in person may be welcome".

Sounds like a plan :-). If you are interested, please get in touch with him: [email protected]

Do let me know if you need my help in any way.

Thank you.

Share:
Sabarmathy
Sabarmathy Apr 4
Anytime after Meghalaya trip is ok with me.
muthurajan
muthurajan Apr 4
I am at Madurai and I need time to make reservations in train. 
VAS
VAS Apr 4
We will join happily.
VVK
VVK Apr 4
hi All,

let us make it in December. Weather is fine. Music lovers can extend stay for some soulful music.

we all would have relaxed completely after Meghalaya and China.

as planned lost time let us visit an Old age home or Orphanage and send some quality time with inmates besides giving them gift hampers.

my thoughts. lets go with the majority. Venkat/Bengaluru

SRSanders51
SRSanders51 Apr 8
Dear Chennai Verdurians,

I welcome the idea of having a Verdurians Meet up in Chennai.  As suggested by Sabarmathy, it can be planned after our trip to Meghalaya. In the meantime, my suggestion for such a meet will be not to link the Meeting with some visit to Orphanage or Old Age homes like last time.  Many of us will be meeting for the first time and we need more time for ourselves to get introduced to each other and get to know about others a bit more.  For this, we need to spend time together.  Last time also, many of us felt like this when the trip to the Ashram was planned.  

Hence, my suggestion will be to meet in a place in the City itself where all could commute and come to join the meet. Place and time can be organised later once we know how many Verdurians are interested to join the meet. Better to avoid the Summer season  in Chennai. Would appreciate more responses from our fellow Verdurians from Chennai.  Thanks for your time.

Rabindran Sanders.

The Forum post is edited by SRSanders51 Apr 8