How to win while playing dumb | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Jokes of the Day
burao
burao Jan 23
A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer. ‘This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it you.

The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, ‘Which do you want, son?’

The boy takes the quarters and leaves. ‘What did I tell you?’ said the barber to the customer. "That kid never learns!’

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. ‘Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?’

The boy licked his icecream in the cone and replied, ‘Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!’

Share:
VAS
VAS Jan 23
This joke already i heard but worth to enjoy again.
AVRamani
AVRamani Jan 24

Another boy and another barber:

A man and a boy get to a barber's Shop. The man tells the barber to do his hair first as he had to go urgently somewhere and to take on the boy next.
The  barber did that and while finishing the boy's head he asked the boy,"when is your dad coming for you?"
The boy said," That was not my dad. That man saw me outside and asked me if I wanted a free hair cut. So I came."

muthurajan
muthurajan Jan 25
Enjoyed the jokes, Mr. burao and AVRamani!
shobham
shobham Jan 29
These were not UP Naais. 

They will only cut half the hair in such circumstances.