Gravity Truck | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General
AVRamani
AVRamani Aug 7
My granddaughter Tara is visiting us from US. She has a humongous amount of homework to do in summer holidays. In addition she also does some science projects with me. Her own hobby is video making. Here is what she did with one project. It is a gravity operated truck. After making it she created a story and made a creative video.

https://youtu.be/VF-EMavljaI
Share:
shobham
shobham Aug 7
Really clever girl. 

Will go far. 

VAS
VAS Aug 7
Mu dear RA,

Hats off to your GD'S interest & initiative at this young age.Good idea & she implimented it practically.We appreciate your GD & wish her all the best & success in her life.You are moulding her very well.

muthurajan
muthurajan Aug 8
Well talented Wishing her all the best!
Babu
Babu Aug 8
Such talent ....
Sabarmathy
Sabarmathy Aug 12
Very nice. My best wishes to Tara.
murugan6m
murugan6m Aug 14
My hearty wishes to Selvi Tara
AVRamani
AVRamani Aug 14
I thank all of you for your appreciation.
Tara has declared her indifference to maths. Her school had given her a huge amount of maths homework for the summer. In addition there was quite a bit of reading to be done. I added these science projects. She left on Sunday after midnight, back to the USA.

I checked on Saturday morning that there was backlog in Maths. I told her that it was important that she tackles difficult things. The satisfaction when that is done outweighs any discomfort.

She sat and waded through the maths till Sunday 5 pm. She completed it all. I cut a graduation cap from a black plastic sheet and took a photo.

The Forum post is edited by AVRamani Aug 14
Babu
Babu Aug 14
Grandpa helped grand child a lot.... 
Sabarmathy
Sabarmathy Aug 16
Super
VAS
VAS Aug 16
Tara gets overloaded.Happy to hear that she succesfully completed the project and maths home work.

At her young age she needs to play with her friends & family at least an hour a day to enjoy her life with loud laugh which is not possible after graduation.She is fortunate to get pat & encouragement from the loving & caring Grandpa.