Why this silence?????????????????? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Poetry & Prose
hari1941
hari1941 Jul 5
VAS, Babu and me. Where are others???????????

Still under jetlag???? 

Share:
Babu
Babu Jul 6
I also wonder.
scsood
scsood Jul 6
Me busy in planning our trip to Malaysia from Sept 23 to Sept 30. Intend staying in Kuala Lumpur for two nights till Sept 26 morning. Next four nights, I need help from any verdurian who had been to this side. Intend a couple of nights at Penang or Langkawi or Bali (Indonesia) or Hong Kong or any other suitable place. 

Hope to get some suggestions.

We had enjoyed a lot at Sri Lanka Trip from June 14 to June 18, one night each at Dumbola, Kandy, Nuwara Elya and Colombo with dedicated Air Conditioned car with guide cum driver along with Breakfast , Lunch and dinner and ofcourse stay at 3 star good hotels.

From June 18 to June 22 we enjoyed at Singapore. Lovely city, State or Country all in one. Had a tour of Sentosa Island, Universal Studio and many more items.

On our return to Delhi on June 23 via Colombo, we had a transit halt of more than 12 hours and we were provided free transit Hotel with Lunch and dinner on June 22 by Sri Lankan Airways. We planned a trip of one day for about 6 hours in Air Conditioned Car and visited Negombo sight seeing places along with one hour boating at Negombo which is about 35 Kms from Colombo.

Once again request to any verdurian for guidance to plan our Malaysia Trip so that I could book hotels accordingly.

The Forum post is edited by scsood Nov 16
VAS
VAS Jul 6
My dear cso,

You missed a good opportunity to visit Malayisia when you had been to Singapore.Better to go on a conducted tour & many people are doing it all over India.

I have already given you two contact numbers in Chennai 1.Mr Raja 9994362907 or 9994362904   2) Madura travel Chennai Egmore Mr. Karthik 9841732011 or 044 28192002.Both the tour operator know me very well.

I have few loving & caring face book friends in Malaysia.

Suggest you to plan Malasia as well Bankok together.We visited Singapore,Malasiya & Bangkok in one visit 5 yrs back & enjoyed a lot.

My dear Cowboy,

As we discussed over phone last month i am under tremendus financial & mental pressure.No one else in my position can sleep or chat with friends.We must enjoy our life with friends as long as we breath.Me & one of my friend by name Pandian, who is helping me are leading casual/usual life though facing death threat by demon who is having lot of actreeses & goons in his hand.

hari1941
hari1941 Jul 7

My dear Cowboy,

As we discussed over phone last month i am under tremendus financial & mental pressure.No one else in my position can sleep or chat with friends.We must enjoy our life with friends as long as we breath.Me & one of my friend by name Pandian, who is helping me are leading casual/usual life though facing death threat by demon who is having lot of actreeses & goons in his hand.

VAS, I understand and still you find time to post your comments which are so cheerful, No one can guess the tremendous stress you are going by. Wishing you all the best. As I said try to have some out of court settlements, but you are the best judge. 

hari1941
hari1941 Jul 7

Quote from scsood Me busy in planning our trip to Malaysia from Sept 23 to Sept 30. Intend staying in Kuala Lumpur for two nights till Sept 26 morning. Next four nights, I need help from any verdurian who had been to this side. Intend a couple of nights at Penang or Langkawi or Bali (Indonesia) or Hong Kong or any other suitable place. 

Hope to get some suggestions.

We had enjoyed a lot at Sri Lanka Trip from June 14 to June 18, one night each at Dumbola, Kandy, Nuwara Elya and Colombo with dedicated Air Conditioned car with guide cum driver along with Breakfast , Lunch and dinner and ofcourse stay at 3 star good hotels.

From June 18 to June 22 we enjoyed at Singapore. Lovely city, State or Country all in one. Had a tour of Sentosa Island, Universal Studio and many more items.

On our return to Delhi on June 22 via Colombo, we had a transit halt of more than 12 hours and we were provided free transit Hotel with Lunch and dinner on June 22 by Sri Lankan Airways. We planned a trip of one day for about 6 hours in Air Conditioned Car and visited Negombo sight seeing places along with one hour boating at Negombo which is about 35 Kms from Colombo.

Once again request to any verdurian for guidance to plan our Malaysia Trip so that I could book hotels accordingly.

Enjoy your forthcoming trip. As VAS suggested, the best option is to leave it to the tour operator. Thomas Cook is one of the best.
scsood
scsood Jul 7

Quote from hari1941
Enjoy your forthcoming trip. As VAS suggested, the best option is to leave it to the tour operator. Thomas Cook is one of the best.

The readymade trips by operators like Thomas Cook, Akbar Holidays etc are really good, Will try. Thanks for the suggestion.

shobham
shobham Jul 11
Well I was under the weather for a while but now hopefully should be around. 
scsood
scsood Oct 25
Quote from VAS My dear cso,

You missed a good opportunity to visit Malayisia when you had been to Singapore.Better to go on a conducted tour & many people are doing it all over India.

Respected  Vas ji, 

I respect your views but we had a marvellous trip of Malaysia and second time in Singapore which conducted tours , though good, do not provide. 

We had a lovely trip of Sri Lanka where we had booked exclusively 4 night 5 day tour with dedicated AC Car and driver at our disposal with hotels and breakfast, lunch and dinner included. Another 4 nights we had enjoyed ourselves at Singapore as Singapore (city, state, or country) being the best place have very nice metro system where as an individual you can enjoy more rather than in a group as in a group one must take in to account about the comfort level of others. 

Second time we went to Malaysia and after enjoying for 4 nights at Kuala Lumpur we went to Border Town to Singapore , Johor Bahru by Bus ( about 4 hours journey from Kuala Lumpur) and after enjoying for 2 nights we went to Singapore second time to enjoy another three nights before returning to India.

I had tried my level best to arrange for conducted tour but the programme of conducted tours and their itinerary was not fitting in our spare dates for tourism.

However thanks for the suggestions.

The Forum post is edited by scsood Oct 25